Would you like an easy way to compare cheaper Dodge Viper insurance in Evansville? Nobody that owns a car likes paying for insurance, especially when they are paying too much.
Shockingly, a large majority of drivers have bought insurance from the same company for at least the last four years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never compared rate quotes at all. Many consumers in Indiana could save nearly 55% every year just by getting comparison quotes, but they underestimate how much money they would save if they replace their high priced policy. You have multiple insurance companies to insure vehicles with, and although it's nice to be able to choose, it makes it harder to get the best deal for Dodge Viper insurance in Evansville.
Locating the best rates in Evansville is actually very simple if you learn how to start. If you currently have a car insurance policy, you should be able to get lower rates using the concepts covered in this article. Smart buyers just need to understand how to shop from many different companies.
The best way to compare insurance rates in your area is to know the trick most larger insurance companies have advanced systems to compare rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is give the companies some data like if you require a SR-22, whether the vehicles are used for commuting, how old drivers are, and whether you are single or married. Your details is instantly sent to multiple different insurance companies and you should receive rate quotes with very little delay.
To compare multiple company cheap Dodge Viper insurance rates now, click here and enter the information requested.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free rate quotes in Evansville, IN. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you click on several of them to find the cheapest car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Viper SRT/10 2-Dr Coupe||$390||$902||$290||$18||$86||$1,686||$141|
|Viper SRT/10 2-Dr Roadster||$284||$610||$290||$18||$86||$1,288||$107|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Indiana minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Premium costs do not factor in specific location which can increase or decrease insurance rates noticeably.
How violations and accidents impact rates
The illustration below highlights how speeding tickets and at-fault collisions can drive up Dodge Viper auto insurance costs for each different age category. The data is based on a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Take advantage of these discounts
Companies offering auto insurance don't list all their discounts in a way that's easy to find, so the following list contains a few of the more common as well as the least known discounts that may be available.
- Discount for Home Ownership - Owning a house in Evansville can get you a discount because it shows financial diligence.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount - Cars that have anti-lock braking systems are much safer to drive and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Anti-theft Discount - Cars optioned with advanced anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives - Drivers who require all occupants to use their safety belts could save 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
- Air Bag Discount - Factory options such as air bags or motorized seat belts could see savings of 20 to 30 percent.
- Distant Student Discount - College-age children living away from Evansville attending college and do not have a car could qualify for this discount.
- Driver Education Discount - Require your teen driver to enroll in driver's education as it can save substantially.
One thing to note about discounts is that most credits do not apply the the whole policy. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Just because it seems like you can get free auto insurance, auto insurance companies aren't that generous. But any discount will positively reduce the premium cost.
A list of companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are detailed below.
- GEICO includes discounts for multi-policy, membership and employees, seat belt use, driver training, air bags, federal employee, and multi-vehicle.
- SAFECO offers discounts including teen safety rewards, bundle discounts, safe driver, anti-lock brakes, teen safe driver, and drive less.
- State Farm may offer discounts for driver's education, Drive Safe & Save, multiple policy, anti-theft, multiple autos, and good driver.
- MetLife has discounts for multi-policy, defensive driver, accident-free, claim-free, good student, and good driver.
- 21st Century offers discounts for teen driver, driver training, early bird, automatic seat belts, theft prevention, anti-lock brakes, and air bags.
- Progressive discounts include good student, homeowner, multi-policy, online quote discount, continuous coverage, and multi-vehicle.
Before you buy a policy, ask every prospective company to apply every possible discount. Depending on the company, some discounts may not be available in Evansville. To see auto insurance companies who offer online Dodge Viper insurance quotes in Evansville, click here to view.
Independent or exclusive insurance agencies
Many drivers would rather talk to an insurance agent and that is not a bad decision Agents can point out coverage gaps and help submit paperwork. One of the benefits of getting online price quotes is that you can find cheap car insurance quotes but also keep your business local.
After completing this short form, the quote information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You never need to visit any agencies since rate quotes are delivered to you instantly. If you need to compare rates from one company in particular, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and give them your coverage information.
Choosing the best insurer should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. Some important questions to ask are:
- Are they involved in claim handling?
- Do the coverages you're quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Are they full-time agents?
- Do you work with a CSR or direct with the agent?
Auto insurance agents in Evansville come in two varieties
If you prefer to buy car insurance from a reliable insurance agency, there are a couple of different types of agencies and how they can quote your rates. Agents can be classified as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Both types can sell car insurance policies, but it's a good idea to understand the subtle differences because it may have an impact on the selection process.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive normally can only provide a single company's rates and some examples include State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. Exclusive agencies are unable to shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are very knowledgeable on their company's products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point.
The following is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Evansville willing to provide rate quotes.
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Independent agencies are not limited to a single company and that allows them to write policies through lots of different companies and find you the best rates. If they find a lower price, the business is moved internally and you don't have to find a new agent. If you need cheaper car insurance rates, we recommend you get quotes from a few independent agents to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Listed below are independent insurance agencies in Evansville that can give you rate quotes.
ET Shield Insurance Agency
4405 Theater Dr - Evansville, IN 47715 - (812) 469-9907 - View Map
If you feel you receive satisfactory answers to any questions you have and a good coverage price, you've probably found an insurance agent that can be trusted to properly service your car insurance policy.
Everyone needs different car insurance coverages
Always remember that when buying your policy for your personal vehicles, there is no cookie cutter policy. Every situation is different.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out whether or not you may require specific advice.
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount?
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- What is the premium to book value ratio for dropping full coverage?
- When should I have rental car coverage?
- Is my teen driver covered when they drive my company car?
If you're not sure about those questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to an agent. If you don't have a local agent, take a second and complete this form. It's fast, free and may give you better protection.
Choices You Make Can Impact Your Insurance Rates
It's important that you understand the factors that come into play when calculating your premiums. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make educated decisions that may reward you with lower insurance prices. Many things are used when you get a price on insurance. Some are pretty understandable like your driving record, but other factors are less apparent such as your credit history or your commute time.
The following are a few of the things insurance companies consider when setting your rate level.
- Lower premiums by staying claim free - Auto insurance companies in Indiana give better rates to insureds who are claim-free. If you file a lot of claims you can look forward to either higher rates or even cancellation. Your car insurance is designed for more catestrophic claims.
- Alarms and GPS tracking lower prices - Owning a car with advanced anti-theft systems can earn a premium discount. Advanced theft deterrents such as vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems all help stop auto theft.
- Insurance rates and age - Older drivers are more cautious drivers, statistically cause fewer accidents, and are safer drivers.Teen drivers are known to be less responsible when driving so insurance rates are higher.
- What are good liability protection limits? - Liability insurance is the coverage that protects you if you are ruled to be at fault for personal injury or accident damage. It will provide you with a defense in court up to the limits shown on your policy. Liability is cheap compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so buy as much as you can afford.
- Cheaper insurance rates for prior coverage - Driving any period of time without insurance can get you a ticket and insurance companies will penalize you for letting your insurance expire. Not only will you pay more, failure to provide proof of insurance can result in a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license. You may need to provide proof of insurance in the form of an SR-22 filing with the Indiana department of motor vehicles.
- Dodge Viper claim data - Insurers take into consideration insurance loss statistics for every vehicle when determining insurance costs. Vehicles that historically have higher claim amounts or frequency will have higher rates. The table below outlines the historical insurance loss data for Dodge Viper vehicles.
For each type of coverage, the claim probability for all vehicles, regardless of manufacturer or model, is set at 100. Values that are 100 or less suggest a better than average loss history, while values that are 100 or greater indicate higher probability of having a loss or an increased likelihood of larger losses.
Dodge Viper Insurance Claim Statistics
Specific Dodge Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Dodge Viper 2dr 147
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Why auto insurance is not optional
Even though it can be expensive, maintaining insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Just about all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to buy a specific level of liability protection in order to license the vehicle. In Indiana these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your vehicle with a loan, it's guaranteed your bank will have a requirement that you have full coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If the policy lapses, the lender will be forced to insure your Dodge at a much higher rate and require you to fork over for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards both your vehicle and your assets. Insurance will also pay for medical bills that are the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If you have damage to your Dodge as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of having auto insurance more than offset the price you pay, especially with large liability claims. Today the average American driver is wasting up to $750 every year so it's very important to do a rate comparison at every policy renewal to save money.
Cheaper car insurance rates are available
In this article, we covered some good ideas how to save on Dodge Viper insurance in Evansville. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your premium rates. Consumers could even find that the lowest priced car insurance comes from some of the smallest insurance companies.
People switch companies for any number of reasons including an unsatisfactory settlement offer, unfair underwriting practices, policy cancellation or even delays in responding to claim requests. It doesn't matter why you want to switch finding a great new company is easier than you think.
Some insurance providers may not have internet price quotes and usually these small insurance companies provide coverage only through independent agents. Budget-conscious Dodge Viper insurance is available online as well as from independent agents in Evansville, so compare prices from both to have the best selection.
Additional car insurance information is available on the following sites:
- Steps to Take After an Auto Accident (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Indiana Auto Insurance Quotes for Teenage Females? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Uber Drivers in Indiana? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for 17 Year Olds in Indiana? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Highlander in Indiana? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Low Income Drivers in Indiana? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Indiana Auto Insurance for Low Mileage Drivers? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Liability Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)