Want more affordable insurance rates in Evansville, IN? Evansville buyers have many options when searching for the best price on Dodge Challenger insurance. They can either waste time struggling with agents getting price quotes or utilize the internet to find the lowest rates. There is a better way to compare insurance rates so we're going to tell you the best way to get price quotes for your Dodge and obtain the best price possible from Evansville insurance agents and online providers.
It's a great practice to take a look at other company's rates on a regular basis since insurance rates go up and down regularly. Just because you found the lowest premium rates on Dodge Challenger insurance in Evansville six months ago you will most likely find a better price today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance because I'm going to let you in on the secrets to how to quote online to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
Locating the best insurance company for you in Evansville is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. If you're already insured, you stand a good chance to be able to cut your premiums using the tips covered below. You just need to know the most efficient way to shop online.
Best companies for cheap Dodge Challenger insurance in Indiana
The companies shown below are ready to provide quotes in Indiana. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you get rates from several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Indiana minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Rate information does not factor in specific zip code location which can modify rates substantially.
Insurance rate increases from tickets or accidents
The illustration below demonstrates how citations and at-fault collisions can influence Dodge Challenger yearly insurance costs for each different age group. The premiums assume a married male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Gender differences in car insurance premiums
The illustration below shows the difference between Dodge Challenger car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The prices are based on no claims or violations, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, single marital status, and no policy discounts are applied.
Affordable rates by applying discounts
Auto insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but you can get discounts that can help lower your rates. Certain discounts will be applied when you get a quote, but some need to be requested specifically before you will receive the discount.
- Distant Student - Youth drivers who attend college more than 100 miles from Evansville and leave their car at home can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Telematics Data Discounts - Insureds who allow their company to monitor driving manner remotely such as Drivewise from Allstate or Snapshot from Progressive could save a few bucks if their driving habits are good.
- Memberships - Being in a qualifying organization is a good way to get lower rates on your bill.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage - This isn't a discount exactly, but a few companies such as Progressive, State Farm and GEICO permit an accident before they charge you more for coverage if you have no claims prior to being involved in the accident.
- Driver's Education for Students - Have your child successfully complete driver's ed class as it can save substantially.
- Pay Upfront and Save - If you can afford to pay the entire bill as opposed to paying monthly you could save up to 5%.
- Accident Free - Drivers who don't have accidents can earn big discounts compared to frequent claim filers.
- Sign Online - A few insurance companies will give you a small discount simply for signing digitally online.
- Smart Student Discounts - A discount for being a good student can earn a discount of 20% or more. Many companies even apply the discount to college students up until you turn 25.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts - Buying coverage for multiple cars on one policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
Remember that most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the fact that it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you're out of luck. But all discounts will bring down the amount you pay for coverage.
Auto insurance companies that possibly offer some of the above discounts include:
Before purchasing a policy, check with every prospective company which credits you are entitled to. Some discounts listed above might not be available to policyholders in every state. If you would like to see a list of companies with discount rates in Indiana, click here.
Smart Buyers Save on Insurance
Lots of things are part of the equation when you get your auto insurance bill. Most are fairly basic like a motor vehicle report, but some are not quite as obvious such as your credit history or how financially stable you are.
The factors shown below are a partial list of the pieces companies use to determine your rates.
- Big cities mean more claims - Being located in less populated areas of the country has it's advantages when trying to find low car insurance rates. Drivers in populated areas have to deal with much more traffic and much longer commute distances. Less people living in that area means a lower chance of having an accident.
- Policy add-ons may not be needed - Policies have extra coverages you can purchase if you don't pay attention. Add-on coverages like roadside assistance, better glass coverage, and extra equipment coverage are probably not needed. The coverages may be enticing when talking to your agent, but if you have no use for them remove them and pocket the money.
- Qualify for multi-policy discounts - Many insurance companies allow a discount to clients who carry more than one policy such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Even with this discount, it's always a smart idea to shop around to help guarantee you have the best rates.
- Having a spouse can save on insurance - Having a wife or husband may earn you lower rates on insurance. It is viewed as being less irresponsible and statistics show married drivers tend to file fewer claims.
- Tickets mean higher premiums - Drivers who don't get tickets tend to pay less for car insurance than bad drivers. Having a single chargable violation can increase the cost of insurance to the point where it's not affordable. Drivers who have gotten flagrant citations like reckless driving or DUI may face state-mandated requirements to maintain a SR-22 with their state's department of motor vehicles in order to continue driving.
- Low deductibles mean high rates - Physical damage insurance, aka comp and collision, is used to repair damage to your Dodge. Examples of some claims that would be covered could be a broken windshield, flood damage, and having your car stolen. The deductibles you choose state the amount of money the insured will be required to pay in the event of a claim. The larger the amount the insured is willing to pay, the bigger discount you will receive.
- The type of car makes a difference - The performance of the vehicle you are insuring makes a big difference in your car insurance bill. The lowest premiums are usually for lower performance four cylinder passenger models, but your final cost has many other factors. Because the Dodge Challenger is a sports car, insuring your vehicle will cost much more when compared to the average rates in Evansville.
What if I want to buy from local Evansville insurance agencies?
Many people would prefer to talk to a local agent and we recommend doing that Experienced insurance agents are highly skilled in risk management and help you file claims. One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is the fact that drivers can get cheap rate quotes and still choose a local agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, your coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Evansville that give free quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won't even need to leave your house because quoted prices will be sent to your email. If you have a need to quote rates from a specific insurance company, you would need to find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Picking the best insurer shouldn't rely on just a low price. Some important questions to ask are:
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Indiana?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Are they primarily personal or commercial lines agents in Evansville?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- If independent agents, which companies do they recommend?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
Multiple types of car insurance agents in Evansville
When researching local Evansville agents, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agents and how they can quote your rates. Agents in Evansville can be classified as either independent or exclusive. Either one can sell insurance policies, but we need to point out how they differ since it may influence which type of agent you select.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
These agents generally can only insure with one company such as Allstate and State Farm. These agents are not able to compare other company's rates so they really need to provide good service. These agents are well schooled on their products and sales techniques which helps them compete with independent agents. Drivers often buy from the same agent for years mostly because of high brand loyalty rather than having low rates.
The following is a short list of exclusive agencies in Evansville who may provide you with price quotes.
- Randy Robertson - State Farm Insurance Agent
1520 Bellemeade Ave - Evansville, IN 47714 - (812) 479-1881 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: David Key
2215 W Franklin St - Evansville, IN 47712 - (812) 421-1925 - View Map
- Shelter Insurance - Genny Henning-Caudill
1033 Mt Pleasant Rd a - Evansville, IN 47725 - (812) 477-3004 - View Map
Independent Insurance Agencies
Independent insurance agents are not limited to a single company and that gives them the ability to insure through lots of different companies and find the cheapest insurance rates. If they quote lower rates, they can switch companies in-house and that require little work on your part. If you are trying to find cheaper rates, we recommend you check rates from at least one independent agent to ensure the widest selection of prices. Many independent agencies also insure through lesser-known insurance companies which can be an advantage.
Shown below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Evansville that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Acceptance Auto Insurance
3200 N St Joseph Ave Ste D - Evansville, IN 47720 - (812) 425-2024 - View Map
- Schultheis Insurance
32 N Weinbach Ave - Evansville, IN 47711 - (812) 479-8651 - View Map
- Freeman Will and Niemeier, Inc.
1919 W Franklin St - Evansville, IN 47712 - (812) 437-3933 - View Map
Advertising and insurance
Indiana consumers can't escape the ads that claim the best car insurance rates from the likes of Progressive, Allstate and GEICO. They all convey the message that you'll save big just by moving your coverage.
How does every insurance company save you money on Dodge Challenger insurance in Evansville?
Insurance providers require specific criteria for the driver that will add to their bottom line. A good example of this type of risk profile may be a married male, has a low-risk occupation, and has excellent credit. A customer who matches that profile will qualify for the lowest rates in Evansville and most likely will save a lot on Evansville Dodge Challenger insurance if they switch.
Insureds who are not a match for these standards will probably have to pay more expensive rates with the end result being the customer buying from someone else. If you pay close attention to the ads, they say "customers that switch" but not "all drivers who get quotes" save money. This is how insurance companies can make claims like that. Because every company is different, you absolutely need to compare many company's rates. It's just too difficult to predict which insurance company will give you lower prices than your current company.
Don't give up on cheap premiums
Insureds switch companies for a variety of reasons including extreme rates for teen drivers, not issuing a premium refund, delays in paying claims or high prices. No matter why you want to switch, choosing a new insurance company can be less work than you think.
We just presented a lot of information how to get a better price on Dodge Challenger insurance in Evansville. It's most important to understand that the more providers you compare, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from some of the smallest insurance companies.
When buying insurance coverage, it's very important that you do not buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many cases where consumers will sacrifice liability coverage limits only to discover later that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your strategy should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
Additional information can be found on the following sites:
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)
- What is the Best Cheap Car Insurance in Jeffersonville, IN? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for 17 Year Olds in Indiana? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Indianapolis, IN? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Subaru Outback in Indiana? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Help Your Teen Be a Better Driver (State Farm)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)