Are you tired of overpaying and want more competitive Dodge Ram insurance in Evansville? Having to pay for pricey insurance in Evansville can dwindle your monthly budget and force you to make sacrifices.
A study showed that most consumers in Indiana have remained with the same insurance company for over three years, and 38% of drivers have never compared rates from other carriers. U.S. insurance shoppers could save an average of roughly $859 each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they just assume it takes a lot of time to save money by comparing rate quotes. Lots of auto insurance companies contend for your hard-earned dollar, and it can be difficult to compare rates to find the best rate on Dodge Ram insurance in Evansville.
Save a ton by receiving discounts
Buying car insurance is not cheap, but you might find some hidden discounts that you may not even know about. A few discounts will automatically apply when you quote, but some may not be applied and must be asked about prior to getting the savings.
- Low Mileage - Fewer annual miles on your Dodge could earn slightly better rates than normal.
- Lower Rates for Military - Being on active deployment in the military could be rewarded with lower car insurance rates.
- Government Employees - Active or retired federal employment can earn a discount up to 10% depending on your car insurance provider.
- Driver's Ed - Teen drivers should enroll and complete driver's education as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Pay Upfront and Save - By paying your entire bill at once instead of paying each month you could save up to 5%.
- Good Students Pay Less - Performing well in school can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you well after school through age 25.
- Anti-theft System - Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles help deter theft and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Use Seat Belts - Forcing all vehicle occupants to buckle up before driving can save a little on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
Just know that most credits do not apply the the whole policy. Some only apply to individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So despite the fact that it appears it's possible to get free car insurance, you're out of luck.
Companies and some of the discounts can be found below.
- GEICO offers discounts for daytime running lights, good student, driver training, multi-policy, and defensive driver.
- Travelers policyholders can earn discounts including save driver, good student, student away at school, driver training, payment discounts, new car, and hybrid/electric vehicle.
- Farm Bureau has savings for safe driver, driver training, renewal discount, multi-vehicle, 55 and retired, and good student.
- Liberty Mutual has discounts for hybrid vehicle, multi-car, safety features, new move discount, good student, newly retired, and new graduate.
- American Family may offer discounts for TimeAway discount, defensive driver, good student, Steer into Savings, accident-free, and multi-vehicle.
- Progressive may include discounts for homeowner, good student, multi-policy, online quote discount, online signing, and multi-vehicle.
When quoting, ask all the companies which discounts you qualify for. Some discounts listed above may not apply to policies everywhere. If you would like to see a list of providers who offer online Dodge Ram insurance quotes in Evansville, click here to view.
The quickest method we recommend to compare insurance rates from multiple companies utilizes the fact auto insurance companies participate in a system to give you rate quotes. To get started, all you need to do is provide a little information such as if it has an anti-theft system, whether you are single or married, if you are currently licensed, and what you do for a living. Your insurance information is instantly submitted to multiple different insurance companies and you receive quotes immediately.
To start a rate quote now, click here and enter your zip code.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Indiana. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you click on several of them to get the most competitive price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Ram Quad Cab ST 2WD||$152||$188||$416||$24||$124||$904||$75|
|Ram Quad Cab TRX4 Off Road 2WD||$212||$370||$304||$18||$92||$996||$83|
|Ram Quad Cab SLT 2WD||$130||$226||$334||$20||$100||$810||$68|
|Ram Crew Cab ST 2WD||$210||$358||$358||$22||$108||$1,056||$88|
|Ram Quad Cab ST 4WD||$116||$190||$298||$18||$90||$712||$59|
|Ram Crew Cab SLT 2WD||$310||$436||$416||$24||$124||$1,310||$109|
|Ram Crew Cab TRX 2WD||$210||$358||$334||$20||$100||$1,022||$85|
|Ram Quad Cab SLT 4WD||$190||$310||$304||$18||$92||$914||$76|
|Ram Crew Cab ST 4WD||$310||$436||$416||$24||$124||$1,310||$109|
|Ram Crew Cab Sport 2WD||$262||$530||$358||$22||$108||$1,280||$107|
|Ram Quad Cab Sport 2WD||$298||$592||$384||$22||$114||$1,410||$118|
|Ram Quad Cab TRX4 Off Road 4WD||$276||$472||$326||$20||$98||$1,192||$99|
|Ram Crew Cab TRX 4WD||$298||$592||$384||$22||$114||$1,410||$118|
|Ram Crew Cab SLT 4WD||$190||$358||$358||$22||$108||$1,036||$86|
|Ram Quad Cab Laramie 2WD||$262||$486||$412||$24||$124||$1,308||$109|
|Ram Crew Cab Laramie 2WD||$202||$320||$326||$20||$98||$966||$81|
|Ram Crew Cab Sport 4WD||$210||$358||$298||$18||$90||$974||$81|
|Ram Quad Cab Sport 4WD||$166||$312||$384||$22||$114||$998||$83|
|Ram Crew Cab Laramie 4WD||$202||$368||$326||$20||$98||$1,014||$85|
|Ram Quad Cab Laramie 4WD||$276||$544||$326||$20||$98||$1,264||$105|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Premium data assumes married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Indiana minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Premium amounts do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can raise or lower price quotes substantially.
An analysis of deductible level
The chart below shows how choosing a deductible and can increase or decrease Dodge Ram insurance premiums for each different age category. The premium estimates are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Violations and accidents raise rates
The diagram below illustrates how traffic citations and fender-benders influence Dodge Ram auto insurance costs for different categories of driver ages. The rates are based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
Dodge Ram annual premiums for males versus females
The illustration below shows the comparison of Dodge Ram car insurance rates for male and female drivers. The data is based on no violations or claims, full coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are factored in.
Insurance agents can help
When it comes to the right insurance coverage, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone's situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine whether your personal situation may require specific advice.
- Am I missing any policy discounts?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totalled car?
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
- Do I have coverage when making deliveries for my home business?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in Indiana?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
If it's difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form. It's fast, free and can help protect your family.
Local Evansville insurance agencies
Certain consumers just want to get advice from a local agent and we recommend doing that Experienced insurance agents can make sure you are properly covered and give you someone to call. A good thing about comparing rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get cheap rate quotes but still work with a licensed agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, the coverage information is instantly submitted to companies in Evansville who will give competitive quotes for your coverage. You won't even need to contact an agency due to the fact that quote results will go instantly to you. If you want to get a price quote from a specific insurance provider, feel free to find their quoting web page and complete a quote there.
Picking the best insurance company needs to be determined by more than just a cheap quote. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- Where are claims handled?
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
If you need to find a reputable agency, it's important to understand the different types of agencies that you can select. Insurance agents can be classified as either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Either one can do a good job, but it is important to understand the difference in the companies they write for since it could factor into the selection process.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive insurance agents generally can only insure with one company and examples are AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are trained well in insurance sales which helps them compete with independent agents.
Listed below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Evansville that can give you price quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents of this type often have affiliation with several companies and that gives them the ability to insure with many different companies and find you cheaper rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, your policy is moved internally without you having to go to a different agency.
When comparing rates, we recommend you include rate quotes from several independent insurance agents to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Shown below are Evansville independent agents that are able to give rate quotes.
Lancaster Insurance Agency
658 S Green River Rd - Evansville, IN 47715 - (812) 477-8883 - View Map
Don't give up on affordable rates
More affordable car insurance in Evansville can be found online and also from your neighborhood Evansville agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best selection. Some car insurance companies may not have the ability to get a quote online and most of the time these smaller providers sell through local independent agents.
People leave their current company for a number of reasons such as unfair underwriting practices, not issuing a premium refund, poor customer service or extreme rates for teen drivers. No matter why you want to switch, switching car insurance companies can be pretty painless.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of information how to find lower-cost Dodge Ram insurance in Evansville. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from an unexpected company.
Other learning opportunities
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for Good Drivers in Indiana? (FAQ)
- What is the Cheapest Car Insurance in Hammond, IN? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Indiana Auto Insurance Quotes for Teenage Females? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for a Toyota Camry in Indiana? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest in Kokomo, Indiana? (FAQ)
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
- How Much Auto Coverage do I Need? (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)